* COUNCIL MEETING CHANGE: Please note that due to Back-to-School Night being held on Thursday, 9-25, the Council Worksession meeting will be held on Wednesday, 9-24 at 6:30 PM.
* Women’s Health Summit: The Gloucester County Department of Health Senior & Disability Services is sponsoring its 14th Annual Women’s Health Summit on September 20, 2014, from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM at the Gloucester County Institute of Technology. The event is free, and offers workshops, exhibitors, health screenings, refreshments, and door prizes. The Gloucester County Institute of Technology is located at 1300 Tanyard Road in Sewell.
* NEW RULES FOR DISPOSING MATERIALS AT THE PUBLIC WORKS FACILITY: Please note that residents must now sign in when dropping off brush, oil, or electronics at the Public Works yard on Washington Avenue. Signs are posted reminding residents to do so.
* DISCARDING TVs and ELECTRONICS: Please note residents must take discarded televisions, computers and other electronic devices to the Public Works yard on Washington Avenue. These items will not be picked up as regular trash due to NJ DEP regulations. In addition, Public Works employees will not pick up these items.
* Public Works: Public Works is asking citizens of the Borough to report all hazardous conditions whether its Roads, Signage, Walkways, and/or Tree Hazards by completing a Hazardous Condition Reporting Form. The form can be found on the right hand side of the home page, under the “Public Works” tab, and it can be emailed to Public Works by clicking the MAIL button.
* Police Non-Emergency Numbers: For Non-Emergency police matters, please use the following:
For Police Dispatch for an Officer to respond: Please call 856-881-2300.
For Police Administration (for police reports, firearm applications, etc.): Please call 856-881-2301.
For the Police Fax: Please use 856-881-5859.
*Reflective Numbers Required: As a reminder to all property owners, Chapter 44 of the Code of the Borough of Clayton requires each building and house number to be displayed on the front to assist the public and emergency responders in identifying a location. The Fire Company advises these number be reflective so that they can be clearly seen. Please ensure your home or business has reflective address numbers displayed properly for your safety.
*Online Payments: The Borough accepts online bill payments for tax payments and water/sewer payments. For more information, please click on the following:
* For information on water billing, payments, and shutoff regulations, please visit the Public Works page, which has been incorporated into this website.