** PLEASE NOTE: The Council Worksession Meeting that was scheduled for Thursday, September 28th has been rescheduled for Wednesday, September 27th. The start time remains 6:30 PM.
* Hydrant Flushing will begin the week of October 2 and will last about 3 weeks. Flushing hours will be from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Fall leaf pickup will begin on October 23rd. Pickup Schedule:
East Side: Week of Oct 23, Nov 6, and Nov 20
West Side: Week of Oct 30, Nov 13, Nov 27
Entire Town: Week of Dec 4 and Dec 11 (Last pickup entire town)
* RUSTIC VILLAGE OPEN HOUSE: On October 7, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Rustic Village Apartments & Townhomes (315 S. Delsea Drive • Clayton) will be having an open house for its new townhomes!
* HEALTH FAIR: The Clayton Board of Health will be having a Health Fair on Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Clayton Senior Center located at 1 Garwood Boulevard. For deatails, please click on the following: Clayton Day Health Fair Flyer 2017
* FALL FESTIVAL: Fall Festival will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017 at Sandelier Park, located behind Borough Hall. There will be tons of fun for your enjoyment. The event runs from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
* DOG PARK CLOSING: Please note that on or about September 18th, the Dog and Butterfly Dog Park will be closed. Public Works will be making improvements to the park to reduce water pooling and to re-seed the grass. The work should be completed in approximately 4 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
* NOTICE ON BRUSH: Beginning August 1st, Public Works will not be accepting unchipped brush or logs at the Borough yard of any kind until further notice. The DPW yard is full and we cannot accept anything else at this time. Public Works will be collecting normal brush at the curb.
* CLAYTON SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER IS OPEN: Beginning the week of June 26th, the Clayton Senior Citizen Center will be open 3 days a week: Tuesday, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Wednesday, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM and Friday from 12:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Mr. Harry Alexander is the newly hired Part Time Facilities Assistant and will be at the Center on these three days. If you have a group that is interested in games, cards, etc., please stop in and see Harry for instructions on how to sign up. The Center is located at 1 Garwood Boulevard.
* RECYCLEBANK RE-LAUNCH: Discover all the new and improved ways to get rewarded in Clayton! Have you checked out Recyclebank recently? We’ve been hard at work making sure that have all the information you need to recycle more and recycle right. And here’s the best part: every time you learn about your recycling program online, you’ll be able to earn points for it too! If you haven’t logged in for a while, please visit recyclebank.com today or call (888) 727-2978. And don’t forget to download the App!
* HAZARDOUS WASTE COLLECTION: Please see the attached flyer for the Gloucester County Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule. Hazardous Waste 2017 Brochure
* Borough of Clayton CCR Report: The Borough’s 2017 CCR for the water department is now available: 2017 CCR
* TRASH: If you have a complaint with your trash collection service, please call the provider, Gold Medal Environmental, directly at 856-784-5050. The company will resolve your issues.
* E-Waste: If you have E-Waste, (electronics, TVs, etc.), please bring them to the Public Works Yard,, near the Little League Field on Washington Avenue. Your E-waste will not be picked up by Gold Medal.
* APPOINTMENTS FOR RADIO READ WATER METERS: To help the Borough realize efficiencies in the water/sewer billing and collection processes, please call Borough Hall to set up an appointment to have your water meter replaced with an automated “radio read” water meter. If you are not sure if you have a radio read meter already, please call Borough Hall and we can confirm for you. It takes approximately 1/2 hour to replace a meter.
* The Borough Code Book is now available on eCode.
* Download the Clayton, NJ App today!!! Get Breaking news and updates from the Borough of Clayton. See a Directory of local shops and eateries. The Clayton, NJ app is the first of its kind in Gloucester county to be used this way. Link to the revised website, check out local business and eateries, and check for local news and updates and for town meetings. You can also pay your water and tax bills through the app. Download the free app today for iOS and Android devices.
* ONLINE PAYMENTS The Borough accepts online bill payments for tax payments and water/sewer payments. For more information, please click on the following: http://wipp.edmundsassoc.com/Wipp0801/